Working Effectively With all Personality Types
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
Whatever hat you wear - manager, supervisor, team leader or teammate, you benefit from clearly understanding your own temperament style and how it differs from others. Learning about ourselves, what motivates us, our strengths and weaknesses, helps us to improve our effectiveness. Learning about others and how to harness diversity is essential for teams and organisations to function successfully.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
By understanding the natural differences and the techniques for working with different personality types, participants will increase their ability to work more effectively with people, build on each other's strengths and reach organisational goals with greater ease.
Learning Outcomes :
Enhance understanding of the complexities of human interaction
Increase collaboration and negotiation skills with colleagues and clients
Increase understanding and acceptance of other's difference
• Fundamentals of personality/temperament types
• Contrasting and comparing how people process information, make decisions, present their ideas, where they draw their energy and how they use it
• Identifying 9 distinct characteristics of 4 personality types
• Relating effectively and playing to the strengths of each type
• Tools and practices to enhance team effectiveness
• Constructing ways to influence others, given type differences
• Selecting the best decision making model for you
• Distinguishing tactical, logistical, diplomatic and strategic intelligence
Who should attend
Level 1 - Administrative & Support
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers