Women’s Leadership Academy
The Women’s Leadership Academy aims to maximize the participants’ leadership effectiveness, through a unique combination of coaching, networking, analytical reflection and tailor-made personal development. With peers from all over the world, senior female managers are equipped with the necessary intellectual tools to break through that infamous “glass-ceiling”, creating sustainable value for their respective organizations
Throughout the programme, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on their experience, bring insights back to the classroom, and receive feedback from faculty and peers.
- Mentoring: Motivate/energize your organization using rapport to build trust and find common ground.
- Coaching: Expert and peer coaching to gain enhanced self- awareness of your own leadership approach.
- Networking: Build effective, supportive professional network
- Hand-picked faculty: a carefully selected mix of academics and practitioners with many years of exposure in the field.
During this five-day executive programme participants will be exposed to many different aspects of leadership – from channelling creativity effectively, to being able to inspire teams and audiences, and finally to negotiate to create value. Personal coaching and individual leadership feature just as prominently as networking. A method mix of case studies, role play, theoretic analysis and research ensure maximum learning impact.
Theory and Research * Research Insights from Organizational Behaviour * Identity of a female leader * From Charismatic to Transformational Leadership
Soft Skills * Inspiring your team Walk the Talk * Managing in a Man s World
* Mismanagement Diversity : Uber Case
* Creating Value in Negotiations
* Joining Boards of Directors
* Empowering Women to Lead
Coaching * Creative Leadership Session * Coaching Circle * Inspiring your audience * Inspiring Experiences
Who should attend
The Women’s Leadership Academy is designed for functional and senior managers who aspire to positions of greater responsibility and who want to achieve sustainable impact in their organizations