Who should attend
The Women’s Leadership Academy is designed for functional and senior managers, with at least 7 years of working experience, who aspire to positions of greater responsibility and who want to achieve sustainable impact in their organizations
About the course
The Women’s Leadership Academy aims to maximize the participants’ leadership effectiveness, through a unique combination of coaching, networking, analytical reflection and tailor-made personal development. With peers from all over the world, senior female managers are equipped with the necessary intellectual tools to break through that infamous “glass-ceiling”, creating sustainable value for their respective organizations.
Throughout the programme, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on their experience, bring insights back to the classroom, and receive feedback from faculty and peers.
During this five-day executive programme participants will be exposed to many different aspects of leadership – from channelling creativity effectively, to being able to inspire teams and audiences, and finally to negotiate to create value. Personal coaching and individual leadership feature just as prominently as networking. A method mix of case studies, role play, theoretic analysis and research ensure maximum learning impact.
Benefits from our programme
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Build effective, supporting professional network
- Develop your negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Learn from the hand picked faculty from the top university in Germany
- Personalised coaching
For your organization
- Better leader to lead your organization
- Focus on transformational leadership style
- Participants join the FS Alumni network with endless collaboration possibilites
- Create sustainable value for the organization
Theory and Research
- Research Insights from Organizational Behaviour
- Identity of a female leader
- From Charismatic to Transformational Leadership
- Inspiring your team Walk the Talk
- Managing in a Man s World
- Mismanagement Diversity : Uber Case
- Creating Value in Negotiations
- Joining Boards of Directors
- Empowering Women to Lead
- Creative Leadership Session
- Coaching Circle
- Inspiring your audience
- Inspiring Experiences
Born in Munich, Germany, Ute Bühler completed formal vocational training as a banking clerk and attained a degree in Finance, Sales and HR. She completed further training courses in finance, focusing on sales and human resources in Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Being a certified coach and train...
Zacharias Sautner is Professor of Finance at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. He was previously Associate Professor of Finance (with tenure) at the University of Amsterdam and Director of the Corporate Finance and Banking program at Duisenberg school of finance. Prior to that he work...
Since 1994, TYG has been using the concept of Gender Intelligence™,through a variety of business tools that range from executive education to gender-based market research. Some of our clients include Sears, ExxonMobill, PepsiCo, Loblaws, The Home Depot, ScotiaBank, IKEA, Allstate, The Royal Bank,...
Myriam Bechtoldt, holds a PhD in Work and Organizational Psychology and a diploma (comparable to M.Sc.) in Psychology. Worked as an assistant professor at the University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands), and assumed full time professorship in Organisational Behaviour at Frankfurt School of Finance...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.