Women's Executive Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haas School of Business.Full disclaimer.
While women have made substantial gains in the business world, today’s workplace has yet to fully embrace female forms of power and leadership, nor leverage the unique perspective and strengths that women can bring to the table.
With more women in the workforce than ever before –- and even more joining top leadership ranks -– the need for women’s voices to be heard has never been greater.
*Reach your Leadership Potential *
The Women’s Executive Leadership Program is a program designed by women for women. Taking learning beyond the usual stereotypes, our program strikes the ideal balance between evidence-based learning and reality-based knowledge regarding women and their leadership potential. Course topics include:
- Power and Leadership in the 21st Century
- Business Value of Investing in Women
- Bringing Your Authentic Self to Work
- Strengthening Your Voice
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Navigating Your Social Network
- Setting Off on a Path of Success
During this four-day course, you will gain a new level of confidence and greater sense of ownership over your own leadership potential. You will hear firsthand from high-ranking female guest speakers from top Silicon Valley companies, and learn to identify your own individual leadership style, better diagnose workplace situations, master powerful negotiation tactics, and set a path for professional success.
- Understand how gender shapes the way power and leadership are experienced
- "Get real" to reap greater rewards and personal satisfaction from work
- Leverage women's unique perspective to solve personal, organizational and global problems
- Be able to diagnose situations to select appropriate individual leadership styles
- Master successful negotiation tactics –how to leverage influence and achieve win-win agreements
- Learn tactics for building effective, supportive professional networks
- Acquire new tools to achieve balance and cultivate personal fulfillment
- Analyze a current personal career challenge to develop problem-solving skills for immediate application
Who should attend
Women who are:
- Senior-level executives
- Mid-level managers leading teams with direct reports
- Business owners
- Aspiring to positions of greater authority and influence within their company or organization