Who should attend
- Senior-level executives
- Mid-level managers leading teams with direct reports
- Business owners
- Aspiring to positions of greater authority and influence within their company or organization
About the course
While women have made substantial gains in the business world, today’s workplace has yet to fully embrace female forms of power and leadership, nor leverage the unique perspective and strengths that women can bring to the table.
With more women in the workforce than ever before –- and even more joining top leadership ranks -– the need for women’s voices to be heard has never been greater.
*Reach your Leadership Potential *
The Women’s Executive Leadership Program is a program designed by women for women. Taking learning beyond the usual stereotypes, our program strikes the ideal balance between evidence-based learning and reality-based knowledge regarding women and their leadership potential. Course topics include:
- Power and Leadership in the 21st Century
- Business Value of Investing in Women
- Bringing Your Authentic Self to Work
- Strengthening Your Voice
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Navigating Your Social Network
- Setting Off on a Path of Success
During this four-day course, you will gain a new level of confidence and greater sense of ownership over your own leadership potential. You will hear firsthand from high-ranking female guest speakers from top Silicon Valley companies, and learn to identify your own individual leadership style, better diagnose workplace situations, master powerful negotiation tactics, and set a path for professional success.
- Understand how gender shapes the way power and leadership are experienced
- "Get real" to reap greater rewards and personal satisfaction from work
- Leverage women's unique perspective to solve personal, organizational and global problems
- Be able to diagnose situations to select appropriate individual leadership styles
- Master successful negotiation tactics –how to leverage influence and achieve win-win agreements
- Learn tactics for building effective, supportive professional networks
- Acquire new tools to achieve balance and cultivate personal fulfillment
- Analyze a current personal career challenge to develop problem-solving skills for immediate application
Education PhD, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley BA, Psychology, UC Berkeley Positions Held At Haas since 1993 2001 – present, Paul J. Cortese Distinguished Professor of Management 2001 – 2004, Director, Haas School of Business PhD Program 2001 – 2002, Ma...
Education PhD, Psychology, University of Washington BA, Organizational Studies, University of Michigan Ann Arbor Positions Held At Haas since 2002 2010 – present, Professor, Haas School of Business 2007 – 2010, Associate Professor & Harold Furst Chair of Management Philosophy and V...
Education PhD, Social/Personality Psychology, UC Berkeley BS, Psychology, University of Washington Positions Held At Haas since 2005 2013 – present, Professor, Haas School of Business 2011 – present, Lorraine Tyson Mitchell Chair in Leadership & Communication II 2008 – 2011, Asso...
Dacher Keltner was born in Jalisco, Mexico, the offspring of two early members of the counterculture. His mother, a literature professor, and father, an artist, raised him and his brother in Laurel Canyon in the late 60s, where those North Hollywood hills were filled with revolution. When his mom...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.