Women Leading From the Front Lines: Core Leadership Principles From the Army and West Point
A unique opportunity to have a fully immersive, exclusive, and interactive experience with role models who have demonstrated superior leadership skills in highly challenging and ever-changing situations leading teams and individuals in extraordinary circumstances. The faculty, all inspirational leaders of character, will lead and facilitate discussions and provide mentorship and guidance in small, interactive experiential sessions, which reflect the leadership principles, values, and ethics from the Army and West Point.
The faculty will bring theory to life and demonstrate meaningful connections between military leadership, and leadership in the corporate, governments, and non-profit sectors. Participants will actively hone these concepts and apply the skills through experiential activities, while simultaneously expanding their professional network.
- Check in at The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point
- Enhancing Your Leadership Identity - BG (Ret.) Maureen LeBoeuf, Ed.D.
- Commander’s Intent & Precise Communication - BG (Ret.) Becky Halstead
- West Point Staff Ride - COL (Ret.) Pilar Ryan, Ph.D.
- Urban Orienteering - Carlys Lemler, Esquire
- Keynote Address & Lunch: “Lessons From The Ledge” - Alison Levine
- Leader Resilience - COL (Ret.) Donna Brazil, Ph.D.
- Battle Buddy Action Learning Kick-Off
- Battle Buddy Action Learning and Dinner
- Military-Style Physical Training - Kate Wender
- Commander’s Call with Senior Advisors: BG (Ret.) Becky Halstead & BG (Ret.) Maureen LeBoeuf, Ed.D.
- Action Planning & Academy Close - Karen Kuhla, Ph.D.
Who should attend
Mid-to senior-level leaders, across all industries, who want proven, practical tools for what it means to be a more effective, inspiring leader.