Who should attend
Current and emerging female leaders seeking to better understand their leadership style, address challenges and accelerate their leadership careers.
About the course
Empowering leaders to influence change and shape the future.
Although the world is changing, female leadership is still lagging behind in many industries, and many women in business still face additional social and cultural barriers when it comes to leadership. The Women in Leadership program is designed to bring together a group of like-minded leaders and executives to respond to the challenges and recognise the opportunities, influence change and shape the future of leadership.
- Lead with authenticity, courage and impact
- Lead through complexity and maintain a strategic outlook
- Unconscious bias and navigating unwritten rules
- Coaching and mentoring to increase engagement and performance
- Tools to negotiate and navigate difficult conversations
- Executive presence and leadership impact
- Negotiate with confidence to maximise outcomes
Build an Adaptive Culture
- Formal and informal authority
- Build an adaptive, performance-driven culture
- Respond effectively to adaptive and technical challenges
- Respond to change resistance and immunity
- Foster self-reflective leadership
- Plan your career strategy
- Identify and leverage critical opportunities
- Explore the notion of constructive entitlement
This is a transformational program that blends group discussion and debate, collaborative learning experiences and dynamic guest presentations.
Over three modules, intertwined with executive coaching, you will work with a group of leaders from diverse career backgrounds and develop a high-calibre professional network.
Rosamund’s work focuses on adaptive leadership and she includes amongst her clients in this domain the National Australia Bank, CSIRO, Boral, Sensis and APRA-AMCOS. She is a highly experienced executive coach with a particular interest in coaching first-time CEOs and has coached individuals from...
Josephine has substantial global experience in delivering workshops and individual sessions in communication and presentation skills with people in business at all levels. She is a champion improviser, having performed with the world's finest, and is acknowledged as one of Australia's leading im...
Noa Sheer is a negotiation consultant, expert and scholar who brings research-based methods in negotiation planning and persuasion to experienced negotiators in industries such as tech, construction, real estate, banking & finance, and the public sector. Noa designs negotiation protocols and...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.