Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Empowering leaders to influence change and shape the future.
This powerful course brings together female leaders from industry, not-for-profit and entrepreneurial backgrounds on a transformational journey to develop the connections, capability and confidence to take their leadership careers to the next level.
What you’ll learn
With a dynamic group of leaders from diverse backgrounds, you’ll embark on a journey to better understand leadership and redefine your career pathway. You’ll develop the mindsets, skills and frameworks to:
- Take stronger ownership of your career and accelerate your leadership pathway
- Exercise authentic leadership and connect with personal values
- Apply power, authority and influence in meaningful ways
- Negotiate with confidence to maximise outcomes
- Lead through complexity and maintain a strategic outlook
- Coach and mentor others to increase performance and engagement
How you’ll learn
Over four months, you’ll take part in three modules at our Sydney CBD Campus, intertwined with personal coaching, enabling you to apply techniques in the workplace before returning to discuss, refine and shape them in a supportive environment.
Through a distinctive blend of personal leadership development, intellectual discussion, collaborative classroom activities and dynamic guest presentations, you’ll develop the leadership capabilities, mindsets, confidence and life-long professional network to excel as a leader and reach your career goals.
Expressing your authentic leadership style
The foundation of great leadership is the ability to assess, adapt and articulate your leadership style, values and signature strengths. In this module, you’ll explore:
- Your personal leadership preferences, styles and strengths
- Socially-attuned leadership and collaborative engagement
- Unconscious bias and navigating unwritten rules
Influencing strategically and executive presence
Understand how to influence meaningfully to increase your impact, performance and strategic contribution. In this module, you’ll explore:
- Coaching and mentoring to increase engagement and performance
- Tools to negotiate and navigate difficult conversations
- Executive presence and leadership impact
- Strategic influence and persuasive logic
- Develop a comprehensive, practical approach to negotiation and influence
Building an adaptive culture
Step into your authority and lead cultural transformation. In this module, you’ll explore:
- Formal and informal authority
- Adaptive challenges and how to overcome them
- Change immunity and strategies to address it
Sustaining momentum: inter-module coaching
You’ll be supported throughout the course experience and in between modules with personal coaching sessions to:
- Foster self-reflective leadership
- Plan your career strategy
- Identify and leverage critical opportunities
- Explore the notion of constructive entitlement
Rosamund’s work focuses on adaptive leadership and she includes amongst her clients in this domain the National Australia Bank, CSIRO, Boral, Sensis and APRA-AMCOS. She is a highly experienced executive coach with a particular interest in coaching first-time CEOs and has coached individuals from...
Josephine has substantial global experience in delivering workshops and individual sessions in communication and presentation skills with people in business at all levels. She is a champion improviser, having performed with the world's finest, and is acknowledged as one of Australia's leading im...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.