Who should attend
WIL programme is for mid-level and senior women managers in the corporate, public sector, non-profit and entrepreneurial ventures. It is also for the high potential high-performance women from focused organizations with a gender agenda and talent strategy.
About the course
The Women in Leadership Programme (WIL) is designed to address the needs of women in leadership to enable them to succeed as individuals, team leaders, and organizational visionaries. We will sharpen the skills needed to develop relationships critical to success and advancement in your profession. In this highly interactive and experiential programme, you will gain a deep understanding of your leadership approach, negotiating style, beliefs and assumptions about power, and your network structure. We will build on your increased self-awareness to assist you in becoming a more effective and balanced leader. This programme will equip you with new ideas, re-energize your vision, and provide you with a network of new contacts from a multitude of organizations in the region.
Key Focus Areas
- Demystifying the barriers to effective leadership.
- Identify your leadership style and gain increased awareness of your leadership approach through leadership style assessments.
- Learn a practical framework for identifying critical goals and activities to sharpen your execution.
- Get practical tips and strategies on work-life integration that can be applied to your personal and professional arena.
- Learn how to transform the organisation through Enhanced Employee Engagement.
- Discover your brand and create your development plan.
- Gain skills on negotiations and knowledge of the dynamics involved in closing a successful negotiation.
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportunities
- WILP will run for 3 days with the following sessions:
- Leadership self-awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work-life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.