Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Women in management who want to harness their self-leadership skills.
About the course
Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many. There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well managed, will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportuniti
WILP will run for 4 days (16 sessions) with the following sessions:
- Leadership self awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
Dr. Patricia is the Advisor to the Dean & Program Leader: Women in Business & Leadership. She was formerly Vice Dean, Executive Talent Development at Strathmore Business School (SBS), the leading Business school in the Eastern Africa region. She has provided strategic oversight and insigh...