Who should attend
Women in management who want to harness their self-leadership skills.
About the course
Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many. There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well managed, will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportuniti
WILP will run for 4 days (16 sessions) with the following sessions:
- Leadership self awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
Dr. Patricia is the Advisor to the Dean & Program Leader: Women in Business & Leadership. She was formerly Vice Dean, Executive Talent Development at Strathmore Business School (SBS), the leading Business school in the Eastern Africa region. She has provided strategic oversight and insigh...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.