Women in Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many. There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well managed, will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportuniti
WILP will run for 4 days (16 sessions) with the following sessions:
- Leadership self awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
Who should attend
Women in management who want to harness their self-leadership skills.