Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The programme focuses on building leadership presence and impact and on enhancing networking, communication and negotiation skills. Although these competences are independent of gender and other ascriptive characteristics, this seminar is exclusively for women, as it allows the participants to reflect on unique challenges women encounter in a work environment with mainly male counterparts.
Benefits for Participants
- Unfold your personal, authentic leadership style
- Understand how to leverage the dynamics of power and influence
- Improve your communication and negotiation skills
- Enhance your leadership presence and your impact as a leader
- Create your personal action plan together with a top executive coach
- Benefit from your peers’ advice and the relationships you build during and beyond the programme
- Get an internationally recognised certificate
- Become part of the exclusive ESCP Europe Network, connect with like-minded women in our Executive Women’s Network and benefit from our partnership with PANDA “the women leadership contest & network”
Benefits for Organisations
- Participants acquire skills, tools and methods which will make them more effective
- Leverage the power of diversity in your organisation: studies show that diverse leadership teams are more successful
- Benefit from positive effects on diversity, talent development, and talent retention by including the seminar in your diversity and executive development programme
- ESCP Europe (Number 1 in the Financial Times Ranking for Customised Education in Germany) also offers the seminar as a customised programme, tailored to the specific context of your organisation
Human Resource Management is crucial for gaining competitive advantage. It has an important impact on the interaction of people within the company. In an inter-national and multicultural context, HRM becomes a fascinating field of research."2012 - today Rector of the Berlin Campus of ESCP Europe ...
Biography Veronique Tran is Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at ESCP Europe, Paris Campus. She is a graduate of the University of Lausanne in Political Science. She earned her Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Geneva (Switzerland) with the Geneva Emotion Research Group ...
Biography Dr. Katharina Balazs holds an associate Professorship in the Management Department of the European School of Management (ESCP Europe) in Paris, France. She is also Executive Coach and runs her private coaching and executive development practice, working with executives in global organiz...
Heidi Stopper has held leadership and board positions in HR for many years, recently she was member of the board at a MDAX company. Coaching and consulting of people in leadership positions has been and is until today an integral part of her success. The many years in large corporations in differ...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.