Women Corporate Directors Program
- Join this platform for ambitious women to get inspired by and gain insights from female business leaders.
- Benefit from academic discipline and business relevance.
- Expand your network with ambitious high-potentials who face similar challenges in their work environment.
- Pick one module or select the total of five modules.
Together with the Dutch Chapter of the international organization Women Corporate Directors, TIAS developed this program to inspire and instruct the next generation of Women Corporate Directors and support the flow of talented women to the top of organizations. It provides ambitious women with the tools to help them pave the way towards top management position.
Top class faculty and guest speakers
Our professors, Mijntje Lückerath, Edith Hooge and Annet Aris will inspire you with the latest insights in governance, strategy and leadership. Members of the Dutch WCD, all executive and non-executives directors, will give lectures on their specific professional field of expertise. Guest speakers in previous cohorts were, for example:
- Tanja Nagel, CEO Theodoor Gilissen Bankiers
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder and Managing Director TomTom, non-executive director Takeaway.com (Thuisbezorgd.nl)
- Margot Scheltema, non-executive director De Nederlandsche Bank, Schiphol Group, TNT Express
- Charlotte Insinger, non-executive director SNS Bank, VastNed Retail, Delta
- Ilham Kadri, Senior Vice President Sealed Air (NYSE)
- Pamela Boumeester, non-executive director Heijmans, Ordina, Persgroep
- Petra Groenland, Partner KPMG US Accounting & Reporting Group
- Mirjam de Blecourt, Partner Employment and Pensions Practice Group Netherlands, Baker & McKenzie
- Heleen Kersten, Partner Stibbe
At least five of the faculty members and guest speakers are listed in the top-50 of Most Powerful Women in The Netherlands.
The program exists of 5 afternoon and evening modules (15.00 - 20.00), each of which is a co-creation among a professor, an influential female business leader and the participant group. The program focusses on management dilemma’s that are encountered at top management positions.
Each module is built around one key management area and exists of ‘inspirational sessions’ and ‘outside -in sessions’. Inspirational sessions focus on relevant conceptual/ academic as well as practical knowledge and insights. During Outside-in sessions, female Business Leaders inspire you with their own perspectives, manner of decision making, examples and insights at the highest level in the organization.
- Open up your own perspective by viewing management dilemma’s from different perspectives.
- Personal growth by mirroring yourself with leading female business directors.
- Enable yourself to better deal with business challenges in todays’ complex environment.
- Gain more confidence in taking the next step in your management career.
- (Further) develop yourself as a responsible leader.
We deliberately design our program to encourage individual growth and to foster productive interaction. The number of participants in the program is limited to make it a real interactive experience.
- Governance Dilemma’s – 26 September 2017
- Leadership Dilemma’s - 31 October 2017
- Finance & Risk Dilemma’s – 21 November 2017
- Strategy Dilemma’s – 14 December 2017
- Remuneration and Selection Dilemma’s – 16 January 2018
About the Women Corporate Directors (WCD)
WCD is an international organization with influential business women worldwide. With over 3,500 members who serve on over 6,500 boards, WCD has served as a terrific catalyst for new thinking and networking. WCD has become a true champion for women directors and a vital source of expertise.