Women at Work
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
It is generally acknowledged that organizations with diversity in executive roles achieve greater success. Frequently, women have less representation in higher ranks of leadership and a more difficult time climbing the corporate ladder. The Women at Work program helps women assess and address gender-specific challenges by developing a skill-set to succeed in the workplace as it is today. Through this program, you will gain the ability to use organizational resources to navigate the path to executive leadership with greater ease.
- Implement skills and strategies for excelling in a biased workplace
- Address self-limiting beliefs and behaviors through increased self-awareness
- Leverage important relationships and networks for building career success
- Use negotiation and influence techniques to ask for, and receive, what you want
- Incorporate storytelling as a tool to influence in work and life
- Practice strategies for maintaining wellness
Who should attend
Female individual contributors and leaders with at least 7 years of work experience.