Who should attend
C-level executives and senior managers in organisations where technology is used as a strategic asset to drive competitive advantage.
About the course
Disruptive Forces of Technology in Business for the Next Generation C-suite (CXO) Executive, this thought-provoking short course addresses the challenges faced by CXO executives as their enterprises embark on the path towards digital transformation.
- Digital Futures, Economy and Society
- Digital Ecosystem Governance and Management
- Crossing the Digital Divide
- Transforming Sectors and Society
- Digital Mastery
- Executive Case Study
You will learn to:
- Assess a number of sector-based transformation concepts and strategic/tactical approaches as they pertain to a transforming digital economy;
- Critically analyse a strategic framework for management of an enterprise’s digital ecosystem;
- Interpret models of digital ecosystem governance and choose the appropriate model at enterprise level;
- Apply diverse ideas to explore the digital divides (e.g., innovation chasm, innovation divide);
- Focus on the leadership qualities required for digital mastery.
You will build a deep understanding of the context and nature of digital innovation in emerging markets, both globally and locally. You will benefit from interacting with peers, as well as with local and international thought leaders.
This course reveals how digital technologies influence enterprises and society and how C-level executives may utilise a suite of digital technologies to optimally position their enterprises through more efficient and effective production, operations.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.