Winning With Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
How strategy can help you stand out from the crowd
Would you like to be more adept at using the concepts, tools and frameworks that are most helpful in thinking and acting strategically? Are you aware of concepts like competitive advantage, business models and market attractiveness, but are you unsure of how to use them in your business environment?
This programme will show you the most effective frameworks for strategic decision-making and give you the core concepts and tools you need to be more effective at making decisions.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Essentials in Strategy'?
- Know how to define and explain your strategy for all the stakeholders in your company.
- Be able to grasp the strategic context of your organisation very clearly.
- Carefully measure the quality of your strategy and develop strategic action plans to improve it.
- Deploy considerable strategic skills.
The programme 'Winning with Strategy' comprises 3 modules:
Module 1: Generating strategic insight via sound analysis
- How well is my company doing today? Are we ready for the future?
- Do we have the right capabilities to win in the market?
Module 2: Formulating a winning business strategy
- Have we made clear choices on where to compete and how to win?
- Is our strategy sufficiently focused and unique?
Module 3: Creating value at corporate level
- How to leverage our core competences in other markets?
- How can we develop and manage our portfolio in a way that adds value to the businesses?
Module 4: Developing and nurturingbreak through business ideas
- We are reaching the limits. How to create a new market?
- Our market is being disrupted. What do we do?
- The breakthrough business needs us. But it also needs autonomy to flourish. How do we do that?
Who should attend
- You are a manager involved in making strategic decisions, either in a general management position or a functional role within a commercial organisation.
- You are in transition from an operational to a more strategic role and would like a solid foundation in the key strategy concepts and how to apply them.