Winning With Relationship Selling — Live Online (Dale Carnegie Sales Training)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
In today’s fast paced world, our clients expect us to be always connected, always responsive and always evolving. Technology has transformed the way business is done and many customers come to the table more educated than we are. Since information is so easily available, organizations have less of a need for sales people to provide education and are instead relying more on sales advisors who can disrupt client thinking and develop significant long term relationships.
The Dale Carnegie® sales process is established on a foundation of building trust and strengthening client relationships. It provides structure to help sales professionals at every level, from novices looking to start strong, to veterans who need to navigate current and future leading practices.
The 6-session, 12-hour live online seminar, Dale Carnegie® Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling, delivers practical tools to connect, collaborate, and create solutions unique to each buyer. You'll gain confirmation, and secure commitment at all points in the sales cycle. Along the way, you'll go through a transformative experience that will grow and sustain self-confidence along with belief in the value of your organization and your solutions.
This seminar will help you:
- Demonstrate your value proposition powerfully, shorten the buying cycle, and gain repeat business
- Create sales strategies through relationship-building
- Establish a connection with customers to gain access and establish trust
You will be able to:
- Create and demonstrate sales strategies that facilitate the buying process through relationship-oriented techniques.
- Use methods to establish a connection with customers to gain access and establish trust.
- Construct solutions in collaboration with customers while offering insights and establishing value.
- Apply the Dale Carnegie Sales Model to eliminate objections and minimize the need for negotiation.
- Employ proven techniques to maintain customer relationships and encourage repeat business.
Who should attend
This program is intended for novice sales people building a foundation for sales, experienced sales people looking for ways to overcome some of the obstacles they are facing, and veteran sales people sharpening their skills and adapting to change.