Winning With Business Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
Designing a competitive strategy to drive business activities in new and established companies.
Strategy and strategic thinking are core elements of business success – in fact, a strong strategy sense is among the most important skills an executive can have. As competitive pressures grow across unpredictable markets and new business models transform companies, these capabilities become more vital than ever, leading to a critical set of questions, such as: Which are the best instruments for understanding an organization’s competitive environment and ability? Where can we find strategic opportunities in an increasingly globalized marketplace? Which strategies are likely to succeed, and which ones face the greatest implementation hurdles?
But the key question is: How to design a competitive strategy capable of driving an organization’s business activities in the right direction and manage both mature business lines and new enterprises?
- sharpen strategic acumen
- learn how to apply strategy, both to theindividual role in the company and to the entire organization
- Proactively assessing the competition in an industry as well as their actions and reactions
- Thinking like a strategist and analyzing strategic options
- Designing and formulating competitive strategies
- Business planning for both mature business lines and new enterprises
- Sustaining your competitive advantage
- Managing the low-price competition
- Capitalizing on new opportunities for product innovation
- Convincing organizations that they need strategic transformation
Who should attend
Managers involved in strategic decision making and implementation.