Who should attend
- Leaders and managers who want to improve critical or difficult conversations with employees, teams and colleagues.
- Employees who want to increase their ability and confidence to conduct vital conversations effectively.
About the course
Learn how to enhance your ability and ease to engage in Vital Conversations
Why take this course?
Vital Conversations will support and challenge you to explore:
- Who am I as the Communicator – what is working and what do I need to shift to engage most effectively?
- Effective engagement of Others – how can we align goals, build mutual tactics and strategies for success and commit to action?
- Why there can be a Gap between Intentions and Impact.
- How to enhance your ability and ease to engage in Vital Conversations – conducting Goal Focused conversations in Real Time, which are strengthened by inviting and offering Effective Feedback, so that you can stay on track and increase mutual respect and motivation to work together and achieve great results.
As each of us works to manage our own varied responses to the “New Normal”, one thing remains constant – many of our best results are created when we effectively engage others and work together to build not just great solutions, but also the critical buy-in to get them executed.
Constant pressure from the WFH world – high levels of ambiguity, moving targets and screen fatigue – all have the potential to interfere with leaders’ abilities to reach others and communicate in ways others can absorb and make actionable.
Effective engagement requires us to step back and recognize the impact of those pressures on both our own style and message and on those we seek to engage.
Jenny is a highly skilled Executive Coach and Facilitator who has for the past 20 years specialized in working with leaders at all levels in an organization to fully develop their potential in areas of transformational leadership, effective communication, strategic envisioning, succession plannin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.