Who should attend
- Scribes who want to bring Presencing into their practice
- Theory U practitioners wanting to learn visual expression
- Visual thinkers seeking to expand their capacity
About the course
With intention to build navigational capacity for the rapidly changing times in which we live, this program will focus on:
- Activating intelligences of the Open Mind, Heart, and Will
- Deepening practice of a visual sense-making discipline
- Cultivating knowledge of social technologies
We will cover aspects of Presencing, System and Conversational diagnostics, Four Levels of Listening, Generative Scribing, Discernment for ‘Letting Go and Letting Come’, 2D Modeling, Project Planning, and shared Applications of this work in a variety of contexts. The learning process will involve presentations, hands-on practice, individual and peer-to-peer reflections, and large group conversations.
Kelvy Bird has been working in the field of human development within organizational contexts since 1995, with a focus on collaboration, innovation, leadership, and collective intelligence. Her joy is in harnessing group creativity for projects that cultivate learning and connectivity. She’s been ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.