Visual Practice Workshop: Foundations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Presencing Institute.Full disclaimer.
With intention to build navigational capacity for the rapidly changing times in which we live, this program will focus on:
- Activating intelligences of the Open Mind, Heart, and Will
- Deepening practice of a visual sense-making discipline
- Cultivating knowledge of social technologies
We will cover aspects of Presencing, System and Conversational diagnostics, Four Levels of Listening, Generative Scribing, Discernment for ‘Letting Go and Letting Come’, 2D Modeling, Project Planning, and shared Applications of this work in a variety of contexts. The learning process will involve presentations, hands-on practice, individual and peer-to-peer reflections, and large group conversations.
Who should attend
- Scribes who want to bring Presencing into their practice
- Theory U practitioners wanting to learn visual expression
- Visual thinkers seeking to expand their capacity