Virtual Team Professional
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
Successful Skills for Today’s Remote Worker
This course is designed for professionals who work outside a traditional office and want to learn how to build their professional skills and advance their careers within their organizations.
This one-of-a-kind course provides a practical look at the skills required for effective virtual work. We provide the participants with hands-on opportunities to examine those skills through a practical business lens. Topics covered are not theoretical; rather they are rooted in business fundamentals supplemented with the best practices of some of today’s top leaders.
- Beyond working from home: The realities and opportunities open to you in today’s virtual work world
- Planning your work day for top productivity and efficiency while maintaining work/life balance
- Developing effective interpersonal communication skills for high performing virtual professionals
- Creating collaborative relationships and a strategic network that works for you
- Leading a virtual project team to success and productivity
Who should attend
Virtual, remote professionals who wish to enhance their skills for career advancement. If you work outside a traditional office setting, collaborate with colleagues from a distance, or want to learn how to be more effective, efficient, and visible in the virtual workspace, this is the program for you.