Virtual Team Leader
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
How to Successfully Manage Your Remote Workers This one-of-a-kind program provides a comprehensive look at the leadership skills required when some or all of your team is virtual. Participants will examine those skills through a practical business lens. Topics covered are not theoretical; rather they are rooted in business fundamentals supplemented with the best practices of some of today’s top leaders.
- How to manage a high performing virtual team
- Developing effective interpersonal communication skills for managing virtual teams
- Creating cohesion and a positive, collaborative culture in virtual teams
- How to create meaningful career paths and develop high achievers within your virtual teams
- Developing political savvy to advance your career and advocate effectively when you and your team work virtually
Who should attend
High potential and mid-level managers responsible for managing remote workers/teams and/or individuals seeking career advancement by learning how to successfully manage a geographically dispersed team.