Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
If you are a business professional who participates in virtual interactions and needs to express and present ideas with confidence, skill, and savvy in the virtual space, this programme is for you.
About the course
Get strategies, techniques and hands-on experience presenting virtually. Presentations can be tough—but even if you’re fairly comfortable presenting in person, doing so virtually can present jarring challenges. You may find yourself dealing with camera shyness, the anxiety of speaking to an online group, wondering about the right vocal dynamics, longing for visual cues and immediate feedback, technical glitches, and much more.
This is the programme that will help you take command. Learn how to present with impact and confidence through focused, expert-led practice. Discover how to effectively adapt your voice and body language, learn preferred ways to present slides, be able to moderate question-and-answer periods, and get strategies to engage your audience. You will practice presenting using Zoom technology and receive immediate feedback from your expert course leader and fellow participants. Come away from this programme feeling confident and ready to present virtually—and with style and professionalism.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your virtual presentation skills & competencies and be able to:
- Speak, think, and message with greater precision
- Shape and organize your presentation effectively for an online environment
- Select the best virtual channel for your message and objectives
- Engage and hold the attention of your virtual audience
- Make optimal use of your voice and body language
- Overcome camera/microphone anxiety and related stress
- Manage virtual question-and-answer periods with confidence and savvy
During this programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over interactive sessions
What will you learn and practice?
The Virtual Presentation Certificate Programme is a 4-session hands-on live online training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with large presentation experience in international companies.
- Speak, Think, And Message with Greater Precision by Focusing on Key Ideas and Clear Purpose.
- Shape and Organize Your Presentation to An Online Environment in Order to Inform and Influence Listeners and Get the Results You Desire
- Select the Appropriate Virtual Channel for The Most Effective Delivery of Your Message.
- Engage and Maintain the Attention of a Virtual Audience by Authentically Making the Most of Your Voice, Body Language, Online Production Environment, Online Platform, And Rhetorical Devices.
- Identify and Address the Factors Contributing to Camera/Microphone Anxiety and Negative Stress.
- Manage Virtual Question and Answer Periods in Either Audio or Chat Environment with Confidence and Savvy.
Rethinking Virtual 5 P’s Presentations
- Identify the Characteristics of Successful and Unsuccessful Virtual Presentation.
- Describe the Differences Between Face-To-Face and Online Presentations.
- Demonstrate Competencies to Perform Audience Analysis.
- Consider Technology Choices and Select Appropriate Online Strategy to Meet Achieve the Presentations Central Idea Statement
- Apply Organizational Patterns Used in Face-To-Face and Virtual Presentations.
- Apply Structure to Develop Balanced Presentations.
- Identify Use of The Appropriate Virtual Platform to Engage the Audience.
- Apply Dynamic Delivery Skills to Your Online Presentation.
- Adapt Language to The Audience and Occasion.
- Apply Methods to Reduce Presentation Anxiety.
Present and Process
- Project the Appropriate Image to Meet Expectations.
- Respond in a Focused and Controlled Fashion During Q&A.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.