E. J. Ourso College of Business
Virtual Classroom CFP® Certification Education Program
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Stay on pace with the structure of scheduled courses, delivered by the finest faculty in CFP® certification education. Over 90% of students who choose this program receive their CFP® certification.
- Live, online instructor-led classes
- Access to Dalton Education faculty
- All live lectures are recorded for future viewing at your convenience
- Flexible schedules with two live classes every week
- If life gets in the way and you need to pause your program, come back anytime at no extra charge
Live. Online. Instructor Led.
In conjunction with Dalton Education, our program enables you to satisfy the education requirements of the CFP Board utilizing our live-online, instructor led CFP® certification education program. You can attend a virtual classroom and interact with instructors and fellow students. And if you miss a class, don't worry - all classes are recorded for playback at any time in the future. The curriculum was developed by former instructors that served on the CFP Board of Examiners (now the CFP Board's Council on Examinations) and textbook authors. Our faculty offers a rigorous, high-quality curriculum informed by their expertise. All faculty members in the program hold either CFP® certification or a relevant professional designation or license.
Upon completion of the Virtual Classroom program students have:
- Satisfied the course requirements of the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Substantial knowledge and technical skills for professional competency as a financial planner.
- Knowledge of all topics mandated by the CFP® Board of Standards.