Video Marketing and Content Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
It’s no secret that video marketing is on the rise. But what’s the story behind effective video marketing? And what keeps viewers watching? Done right, video marketing can be the most effective and memorable element in your content strategy. Everybody loves a good storyline, especially ones that create value and connect with the viewers.
In the last 30 days more online video content has been uploaded to the web than the past 30 years of tv content.
Video marketing has become more than just a buzzword- it’s now an essential part of every successful content strategy. As more and more organisations have recognised the value of video marketing, it’s important for you to understand how to create and implement a content strategy to stay ahead of your competition.
You want your brand to be memorable, right? These two handy modules will provide you with actionable insight to equip with the necessary skills to become the next digital director.
We have split the process for you into two handy modules that can also be taken individually:
Module 1 – Video Marketing and Content Strategy
Module 2 – Video Marketing Skills
Ready to become the next digital director? This course will guide you through the necessary steps required to create an effective video strategy and implement it. Knowing how to create impactful content, optimise its distribution across a range of channels at each touch point, and engaging with specific target audiences at precise points is essential for driving your organisation to success.
Did you know that 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service?
So, now is the time to start thinking about how you can make video content work for your organisation. Not sure where to start? Our course will equip you with the necessary skills to produce a boosting video content strategy.
Join us to learn how to create great video content that has the potential to increase your online conversion, reach more audiences and engage customers more effectively. You will be guided through analytics tools, specifics on what works best on different platforms and how to measure the impact of your videos. Finally, you will collate all these different elements and techniques into a comprehensible marketing strategic plan.
- Understanding Video: what’s the story behind effective video marketing?
- Understanding audience: What type of video works with your client base and why
- Idea Generation Techniques
- Sharing Your Video to achieve “thumb stopping moments”
- Idea Generation Part 2: How to create an idea for your business & your audience
- Using Analytics: How is your audience engaging and what does it mean?
- What makes a professional looking video
- Creating the brief: how to ensure great video creation
- Technical Overview: from cameras to apps, what resources do you need?
- Build your video strategy for the near future and for a whole year
- Understand what elements of your current marketing efforts can be enhanced through video
- Take away techniques and tools to predict what type of video is most likely to resonate with your target audience
- Absorb creative approaches to generating ideas that stand out and tell your story in an engaging way
- Learn how to get your video seen, ranked, clicked on and shared
- Identify pros and cons of different video platforms, how to link them and how to keep the conversation going
- Explore approaches to engage influencers and manage risks
- Take away tools to measure and improve the effectiveness/ reach of your video
- Gain confidence in managing the video creative process both in-house and through an external agency
- Be able to create an effective brief to support video creation in relation to the overall marketing strategy of your business
Who should attend
- Marketing departments wishing to use video in their marketing strategy
- Social media managers
- Digital content producers
- Online marketers & agencies
- Public bodies – education, health and public organisations looking to create a video strategy