Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haslam College of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course is designed as an overview for both corporations and service providers who are trying to move beyond conventional approaches to business relationships. This program provides a balance of theory and application—leaving participants with a solid understand of what the Vested approach is and how to apply it to your business. In-depth case studies and breakout sessions give teams ample time to apply the concepts learned to their own situations.
- Understand the fundamental business model differences between traditional approaches to business relationships and Vested relationships.
- Develop an appreciation for the power of having a Vested mindset and learn how progressive companies have adopted these concepts to create win-win relationships.
- Learn a proven five-step model that companies and service providers can use to make their way through the transition to a Vested agreement.
- Get hands-on experience practicing how to link Desired Outcomes to Performance Work Statements—a key to developing a sound Vested business relationship.
- The course format is also excellent for companies and their service providers who wish to come together as a team and explore if a Vested agreement is a good fit for their relationship.
Earn continuing education units through the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ certification program and the International Association for Outsourcing Professionals Certified Outsourcing Professional program