Venture Capital Foundation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
This course provides an in-depth overview to venture capital. Using structured case studies participants will gain a thorough understanding of the key issues within the industry from VC modelling to early stage deals and deal structuring. Delegates will be taken through each phase of a typical venture deal over the course of two days.
Key topics include
- Business plans
- Structuring the transaction
- VC modelling
- Term sheets
- Due diligence
- Portfolio issues in the first two years
- Exits and more
What will delegates take away?
- A fundamental understanding of venture capital
- Lessons from experienced industry practitioners
- Network of new contacts in VC