Who should attend
- High-potential mid- to senior-level managers
- This program is applicable to professionals across all industries
About the course
Taking on a new role? Aiming for a big promotion? Learn to lead yourself and your organization forward in the Values-Based Leadership program. Blending ethical leadership principles with contemporary management trends and practices, this course will equip participants with the core competencies of leadership to make strategic decisions that create meaningful impact in your organization. This unique program provides an intensive leadership development experience designed to help you become a self-reflective and more effective leader. Through an in-depth exploration of self-awareness, self-management, feedback, influence and more, you will develop the proficiency needed to propel your career forward.
Participants will not only assess their leadership skills and discover areas for personal growth, but you will also you will leave with your own personal mission plan for maximizing your impact. If you're seeking to propel your organization and career forward faster, this dynamic program will take you on an intensive, comprehensive leadership journey designed to spur your individual growth and elevate your leadership capabilities while creating meaningful impact.
In this program, participants will:
- Master frameworks, tools, and practices to help you become an effective leader at the highest organizational levels
- Blend concepts of contemporary management and values-based leadership to create meaningful impact
- Understand the true drivers of influence and power in organizations
- Complete a series of assessments that will provide insight into leadership and conflict-management styles and meet one-on-one with an executive coach
- Craft your personal mission statement to direct your career and organization’s next steps
- Intro to Values-Based Leadership
- The Strategy Behind Leadership
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership in a Global Context
- Leading Through Company Culture
- High-Impact Leadership and Management
- Leading Through Crises for Enduring Success
- Disruptive Leadership
- Feedback and Coaching Techniques
Amy Kyhos is the director of the Quinlan Honors Program and a senior lecturer at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business, where she teaches strategic management, organizational behavior, international management and organizational development and change. She teaches in the Executiv...
About Professor Varma has published over 50 articles in leading refereed journals such as the Academy of Management Journal, Personnel Psychology, the Journal of Applied Psychology, and the International Journal of Human Resource Management. He has also presented over 90 refereed research papers ...
Award Winning Project Management and Leadership Keynotes & Training in Chicago, North America, & Around the World Hello! I’m a keynote speaker, author, & executive coach, and President of the Institute for Leadership Excellence & Development Inc. I work with organizations around...
Carol is an executive coach and leadership development professional with over 25 years of experience helping leaders, managers, teams and organizations deliver results and reach their full potential, and over 10 years of experience designing and teaching leadership courses at the MBA-level. Car...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.