Who should attend
The programme is for B2B or B2C marketing, communications, product, strategy, market research managers who are responsible for the development and delivery of customer value propositions.
About the course
This course is designed to stimulate thinking on what we really believe our value propositions to be and how the rules have changed. The programme focuses on the latest value proposition tools and frameworks and will take you through how to construct value propositions that support the delivery of your evolving business objectives. The programme will be divided into two parts:
- How to develop a value proposition based on powerful customer data, insights and trends as well as product innovation
- How to communicate your value proposition across digital and traditional marketing channels so you can drive awareness, engagement and revenue
This highly practical and hands-on programme offers insights, strategies and techniques to enable you to develop powerful value propositions and communication practices that focuses on meeting your customers complex and fast-changing expectations during these challenging times
- Learn how to build value propositions in any context
- How customers are changing buying behaviour
- Build value propositions from insight/innovation/trends
- Learn to use value proposition development frameworks/tools
- Look at different types of value propositions
- Measuring the performance of compelling customer propositions
- Communicate your value proposition through storytelling/messaging
- Proposition positioning and messaging frameworks
- Learning from best-practice value proposition examples.
Dr Gopal Kutwaroo is a trainer/consultant and holds over 23 years of senior industry executive experience (VP, Director, CMO at Microsoft, Dell, Siemens, BT, Travelport, Sage, Cisco, Nokia, NCR) and specializes in channel, alliances and partnerships as well as teaching digital, marketing, agile p...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.