Who should attend
This course is for you if you’re a marketing practitioner or manager who wants to learn a step by step process for designing desirable value propositions for your customers using the Value Proposition Canvas. No prior experience of business models or business strategy is required. Expect the workshop to be interactive, fast-paced and hands-on.
About the course
It’s our job as marketeers to communicate the value of our products and services to customers in a clear and compelling way. While the end result should be simple and straightforward, the process of developing great value propositions is often messy and uncertain.
The purpose of this course is to give you the map you need to navigate this journey, even more confidently. We’ll introduce you to the Value Proposition Canvas (created by Strategyzer) and show you exactly how to apply it to your business, in conjunction with the Business Model Canvas, so you’re better able to attract more customers and, ultimately, grow your organisation.
- Understand what a value proposition is and why it’s important to your role to make them as engaging as possible for your target customers.
- Appreciate the benefits of using visual tools like the Value Proposition Canvas to improve your marketing strategy.
- Evaluate and assess the value propositions of some of the most successful companies in the world including Apple, Airbnb and Google using the Value Proposition Canvas.
- Discover how to map out your existing value proposition with the Value Proposition Canvas and identify areas where you could make potential improvements.
- Learn how to make more desirable, feasible and profitable value propositions.
Nicholas is an independent innovation consultant with a wealth of experience applying and teaching Business Model Canvas as well as other innovation methodologies such as Value Proposition Design, Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Six Thinking Hats. In his previous role at a digital agency, he us...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.