Who should attend
Senior managers with non-financial specialisations, as well as general managers, stand to benefit from attending this programme.
About the course
Frame strategy with a focus on the bottom line.
Value creation is the foundation upon which successful businesses are built. Businesses that put financial rigour at the core of their long-term vision are freed up to experiment with and drive ambitious strategies. It is, however, critical to balance big-picture strategy with on-ground realities.
ANCHOR AMBITIOUS STRATEGIES WITH FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE.
This intensive 3-day programme will help you learn the fundamentals of financial analysis and decision-making. The programme will also train you in identifying and investing in business opportunities and replacing existing business models with innovative and sustainable models.
- Financial analysis and decision-making
- Identifying key organisational drivers and value
- Creating strategies for profitable growth
- Recognising and investing in business opportunities
- Rejuvenating business models and creating sustainable ones
- Value innovation
- Build an organisation that takes courageous strategic decisions smartly
- Mitigate strategic risks and make optimal business decisions
- Design processes that create value in a digital-first world
- Learn to manage multiple stakeholders and their impact on strategic decisions
- Gain the ability to design, analyse, support and implement profitable strategies
- Recalibrate your leadership model with a sharp focus on value creation
Olivier Tabatoni is Professor of Finance and Strategy. His areas of interest include Corporate and Financial strategy. More generally, it focuses on the interactions between Strategy, Finance and Leadership. He is Associate Fellow at the Oxford University Saïd Business School. He was Visiting Pr...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.