Value Creating Financial Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
One of the biggest obstacles that hinder the growth of managers today is their inability to judge the financial strength of their strategic inputs. This handicap results from a lack of financial background. Managers who address this problem early in their careers transform their careers with a new-found ability to visualise the cause and effect of their ideas in a financial context. This programme will provide you with the ability to interpret financial information with the help of which you will understand resource acquisition and allocation, and communicate effectively with the firm’s financial managers.
- Ability to formulate, analyse, implement and support financial strategies and goals
- Identify, communicate and implement role of finance in supporting and enhancing the organisation’s functional areas
- Analyse the effects of evolving global markets on business strategies, financial results and business decisions
- Appreciation of decision-making processes of various investors and the effects of their actions on the organisation
- Understand and balance conflicting and complex financial objectives
Who should attend
Middle and Senior managers with non-financial specialisations as well as General Managers.