Utilizing Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The College of Business and Economics.Full disclaimer.
This program explores the interconnected nature of supply chain management. Participants will develop an understanding of unique supply chain characteristics and solutions for managing uncertainty and risk. They will also share ideas about supply chain improvement opportunities and barriers and learn to prescribe specific courses of action that their organizations can take to improve operational and financial performance.
IMPACT & BENEFITS:
- Build a foundation for supply chain improvement initiatives
- Develop a shared perspective on supply chain uncertainties and risks
- Develop an understanding of unique supply chain characteristics and solutions for managing uncertainty and risk
- Share ideas about supply chain improvement opportunities and barriers
- Discuss the advantages of collaboration
Who should attend
For mid-level managers and functional experts with at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience and who are interested in obtaining new knowledge and skills for success in Supply Chain Management and Operations based positions.