Using Multiple Intelligences to Influence Human Systems
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Skillful leaders are recognizing that reliance on cognitive intelligence alone to understand and influence in today’s complex environments is incomplete. Changing demographics, technology and a geographically dispersed workforce require leaders to develop emotional, social, creative and visual intelligences in order to lead their immediate teams and influence the systems within which they work. In this highly engaging and interactive session, you will learn techniques to enhance your own emotional, social, creative and visual intelligences and tools to help you cognitively make sense of your organizational system.
- Learn and apply cognitive tools to understand and influence complex systems
- Enhance your emotional intelligence to influence complex interpersonal dynamics on teams
- Enhance your social intelligence to understand and influence social networks
- Develop your creative intelligence and confidence and identify where you can bring more of it to your work as a leader
- Become familiar with visual intelligence and how it can help you lead more effectively in our current “nugget” approach to communication
- This session uses individual assessment and reflection, small group activities, experiential activities, large group debriefing, instructor presentation, practical examples, and video clips and games