Who should attend
Any marketer or insight professional keen to understand how to develop and utilise insight across the marketing discipline. You would also be expected have a working knowledge of your organisation’s current strategy and data sources collected. It is particularly helpful if you manage or oversee a research budget, insights or strategy team.
About the course
Insight is the key foundation to any marketing strategy, plan or activation. This course is for marketing professionals responsible for developing a customer and/or consumer-centric approach to marketing strategic planning. The course is structured to help you take the lead in your strategic decision-making process, ensuring that the correct and most accurate data is used to gain competitive advantage. It will provide you with the tools and techniques to ensure insights are developed, communicated and embedded in the organisation. After attending this course, you will be able to ensure you are leveraging and optimising your existing customer insight process. You will feel more confident in your ability to engage the wider organisation with an objective approach to the strategic planning process and be able to confidently communicate the benefits of an insight-led strategy.
- Understand the value and function of customer/consumer insight
- Evaluate consumer/customer behaviour and decision-making processes
- Audit your customer/consumer insight process and knowledge management
- Explore the latest research and data collection methodologies
- Review the customer/consumer journey to identify any knowledge/insight gaps
- How to turn customer insight into a competitive advantage
- How to present an insight statement to the business
- How to embed insight within the strategic marketing planning process
- How to use customer/consumer insights to develop customer value propositions
- How to embed customer/consumer insight findings across your organisation
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.