Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This course is for marketing or insight professionals that are responsible for ensuring that insight is at the heart or those that wanting to drive an organisation to be insight led. It will provide with the tools and techniques to review and plan the role insights could and should play in the strategic planning process
About the course
Insight is the key foundation to any long-term strategic growth plan being developed and embedded in an organisation, it’s also the essential tool that enables the customer or consumer to be at the heart of any marketing orientated organisation.
This hands on course will empower you to lead a review and step change the role insight is playing in your organisation by conducting “hands-on” individual assessment to ensure that the correct data and research is being conducted, mined to extract insight to gain competitive advantage and that the findings are utilised in day to day strategic decision making and in long term growth strategy.
- Overview of the Strategic Planning Process and role of insights could and should play
- How to apply insights throughout the strategic planning process
- Audit of how insights is/isn’t currently driving the business
- Review existing and new research methodology and data collection
- Look at ways to improve your knowledge management within your own data collection platforms
- Lead a fact-based discovery of the customer/consumer journey
- Look at Mining data to extract insights
- How to present an insight statement
- How to embed findings in your organisation and with individuals
- How to embed insight within the strategic planning process
- Consumer/Customer pains and gains
- Understanding Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Using data and insights to measure performance against strategic choices and plans
- Telling the Strategy Story
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available