The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Using Insights to Drive Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Insights can be elusive and even the best ones can get lost when it comes time to do your strategy. This course will help you harness the essence of the insight, allow you to communicate those insights to the business and provide a framework for applying the insights to your strategy.
- Make the case for how insights drive the business.
- Explore research tools and take inventory of your insight generation process.
- Ways to improve knowledge management.
- Lead a fact-based, data-to-insights journey.
- Work through a critical path to problem definition.
- Ensuring that you get the insight right.
- Adding strategic value.
- Telling the strategy story.
Who should attend
This course has been tailored for insights professionals and marketing managers who believe insights is a “need to have” not a “nice to have”. You would also be expected to have a working knowledge of your organisation’s strategy. It is particularly helpful if you manage or oversee a research budget, insights or strategy team.
Trust the experts
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...