Who should attend
This programme is right for you if you’re:
- working in or seeking to develop a career in L&D
- aiming to develop your knowledge, understanding and use of metrics in L&D
- aiming to develop your knowledge and skills in the research process and your confidence in making a business case for an L&D solution.
About the course
Learning and Development (L&D) professionals need to be able to understand and use information and metrics in contemporary practice.
On completion of this accredited eight-week Award you will:
- Know how to scrutinise appropriate learning and development data
- Be able to conduct small-scale research in an area of learning and development to support a business case
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study in your own time and get the insights you need wherever you are, from any internet-connected device. You’ll also gain invaluable knowledge and skills in specialist areas of L&D without the commitment of a full qualification
- learn how to scrutinise appropriate learning and development data
- conduct small-scale research in an area of learning and development to support a business case.
About CIPD Enterprises and AVADO
CIPD Enterprises and AVADO have exclusively partnered to offer this L&D Award programme online to help you get up to speed with specific topics quickly and effectively. This is a partnership you can trust to provide you with a leading-edge online learning experience. You’ll learn through social and collaborative techniques and technology and gain the confidence to apply this in your own organisation.
- AVADO is the UK’s largest online provider for professional qualifications. Their online training courses are award-winning, cutting edge and interactive
- Learn online flexibly where and when you want
- No mandatory workshops to attend.
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Personal tutor support via phone, email and online
- Regular live interactive online classes, tailored to your group’s needs
- Social and collaborative learning, including forums and group work
- Online support from your Learning Community Co-ordinator
- Online assessments, marking and feedback from professional tutors
- Access to CIPD’s Future of Learning Hub.
On competition of this Award, you’ll be accredited with a CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Award in Learning & Development. Please note that you will not become an Associate member of the CIPD unless you go on to successfully complete a Certificate or Diploma qualification.
How to gain
To achieve this Award, you’ll need to demonstrate that you’ve met all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Each Award is assessed at the end of eight weeks with an assignment, which you’ll need to complete and submit online. If you do not achieve a pass first time, you have one opportunity to resubmit following marker feedback. There are no exams.
Content is provided for each of the learning outcomes of the Award.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.