User Experience Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The user experience (UX) strategy sits at the core of digital communications, yet it is often overlooked as an integral part of successful digital product or campaign design. Explore a range of UX activities and understand how processes such as user research, stakeholder interviews, user stories and business requirements gathering support the development of a strong user experience. Gain experience creating essential deliverables such as personas, concept models and user journeys, then translate that into actionable strategic recommendations and compelling designs.
This program is offered 100% online. The program is structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage in and interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor who is an industry professional. Instructors facilitate the learning throughout the program and are available to provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content. This program is delivered online over four weeks and involve an average of 6-10 hours of study per week.
What you will learn
- Learn how user experience (UX) strategy sits at the core of exceptional websites, intranets, microsites or web/mobile applications
- Understand the elements of user experience
- Plan user experience projects that integrate design thinking and UX strategy
- Understand how processes like user research, business requirements gathering, and brand strategy are strengthened by user experience.
- Develop a sound UX Strategy including deliverables like personas, concept models and user journeys
- Learn how to translate UX Strategy into actionable recommendations delivering useful, usable and compelling designs.
- UX Strategy supporting documents (e.g. personas, customer journey map or experience map, concept model)
- Development of a set of design recommendations that translate strategy statements into good UX design
- Strategic importance of UX research, strategy and design, understanding the evolution
- UX role within designing digital products, services and experiences
- UX Strategy and business, content, brand and product strategies
- Evaluate user data in terms of UX strategy and tactics
- Assess UX in your organization and/or client-facing projects
Who should attend
For early career to mid-level managers who lead and/or coordinate communication for their organizations and for professionals engaged in marketing, public relations, content creation, media curation, social media and other digital technologies.