This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This program will include:
- Reserved seating for oral argument at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Opportunity to be sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court Bar
- Private meeting with Justice Thomas at the Court
- “Behind the scenes” tour of the Supreme Court
- Private visit with Senator Tillis and a tour of the Capitol
- Docent led tour of the National Archives
- Highly rated judicial education program on Law and Justice at the U.S. Holocaust Museum
- Three nights at the Washington, DC hotel
- Group dinners each evening, as well as breakfast at the hotel
The course will be held, January 15-18, 2018. Program activities begin at dinnertime on Jan. 15th and continue through midday on the 18th.
Who should attend
- Public Officials - Courts and Judicial Administration Roles
- Superior Court Judges
Trust the experts
Jessica Smith came to the School of Government in 2000, after practicing law at Covington & Burling in Washington, D.C., and clerking for Judge W. Earl Britt on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina and for Judge J. Dickson Phillips Jr. on the U.S. Court of Appeal...