Us Supreme Court Seminar for Superior Court Judges
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNC School of Government.Full disclaimer.
This program will include:
- Reserved seating for oral argument at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Opportunity to be sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court Bar
- Private meeting with Justice Thomas at the Court
- “Behind the scenes” tour of the Supreme Court
- Private visit with Senator Tillis and a tour of the Capitol
- Docent led tour of the National Archives
- Highly rated judicial education program on Law and Justice at the U.S. Holocaust Museum
- Three nights at the Washington, DC hotel
- Group dinners each evening, as well as breakfast at the hotel
The course will be held, January 15-18, 2018. Program activities begin at dinnertime on Jan. 15th and continue through midday on the 18th.
Who should attend
- Public Officials - Courts and Judicial Administration Roles
- Superior Court Judges