Who should attend
- Anyone interested in HRM
- Those who have recently joined an HR Department
- Those who wish to enter the HR field
- HR Business Partners
- Any existing HRM personnel who need to stay up to date on current practices and trends
- Those managers who would benefit from an understanding of the HR role and function
About the course
This online training course provides a comprehensive overview of the role and activities of the Human Resource (HR) Department. It presents the latest tools and techniques for the effective management of people.
Participants will learn about the processes involved, the systems used, and the skills needed to be successful in a modern HR Department. They will explore activities ranging from the recruitment interview to compensation and reward, discovering the skills required to be a successful HR Professional.
At the end of this Oxford online training course, you will learn to:
- Understand Strategic HRM approaches (SHRM)
- Describe the role and functions of the HR Department
- Show awareness of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Describe best practice in working with and assisting employees
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Principal activities, responsibilities and tasks of HRM
- Strategic HRM in the modern organisation
- Performance appraisal in a multi-cultural environment
- Working with and Assisting Employees
- Measuring and reducing absenteeism and managing employee problems
- Recruiting, rewarding and retaining employees
- Learning, Training and Development
- Personal action planning
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.