Who should attend
This course is recommended for HR professionals who have been tasked with implementing the April 2020 IR35 legislation changes within their company or business. It is also for self-employed individuals, PSCs and Limited company owners/contractors who would like to understand how they will be affected by IR35 and what they can do adapt their businesses model as a result.
About the course
Equip your business to take all the necessary action required to get ready for the upcoming IR35 legislation changes with this interactive one-day workshop.
This course is delivered in partnership with Hansal International.
The course will enable attendees to understand the full implications of IR35 and they will have the basis of an internal project plan to work from in the lead up to full compliance on 5 April 2020. This includes a specific task list of actions, how to set up your determination panel and how to handle and communicate with your off payroll workers, especially those that are deemed to be inside IR35.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have full understanding of the new IR35 legislation and the accompanying CEST tool
- Get a complete list of solutions to enable you implement changes to your business model
- Fully understand how to set up and run in-house IR35 determination panels to assess off payroll contracts moving forward
- Gain full end to end roadmap of how to achieve compliance
- Know how to communicate with your off payroll worker workforce
- Gain extensive project planning guidance to help with what can be achieved prior to and after April 2020
The course will cover:
- What is IR35?
- What does your organisation need to do?
- Specific case studies examined using the Government’s CEST tool (2 hours)
- Strategy for achieving compliance
- Project Planning
Kellie is Chief Operating Officer for Hansal International and is a highly qualified HR Professional/Executive Coach/Trainer with extensive public and private sector experience. Kellie has an MSc in Human Resource Management, is a Master of Science and is also a FCIPD fellow. Kellie has been help...
A highly-professional Senior Leader with extensive experience over 30 years within the Banking & Financial sector. A qualified Project Manager, with experience delivering complex and large scale projects and change initiatives within the financial sector. Experience in Executive coaching, NLP...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.