Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior Managers keen to see how to initiate improvement and increased profitability in operations and improvement in environment and health and safety
- Operations’ Managers needing to gain an understanding of enhanced control and departmental improvements
- Younger Professionals wishing to gain a detailed knowledge of ALL areas of their organisation and the potential for improvement
- Quality Managers wishing to enhance their knowledge of how to better manage their speciality staff and departments
- Junior Quality Staff needing to gain a better understanding of the principles and detail of quality management systems and the beneficial impact these can have on an organisation
- Purchasing Managers who need to assess suppliers for consistency and good performance
About the course
This Oxford training seminar on Quality Management Systems in the Oil and Gas sector will give attendees a thorough in-depth knowledge of the International Quality Management System standard, ISO 9001:2015 and its implementation in the oil and gas sector.
Attendees will be given a detailed understanding of the principles in ISO 9001. Each clause of the standard will be explained. Implementation of the clauses in practice will be discussed in a value-adding way.
To give delegates an awareness and good understanding of:
- The principles of quality management
- The relationship between quality and management
- The latest International Standards Organisation document on quality management systems, ISO 9001:2015
- Possible interpretations of each clause of the key Standard, ISO 9001:2015
- How to focus on business risk areas in relation to problem prevention and improvement
- Achieving organisational improvement
- Understanding the latest versions of ISO 9001
- Focusing Management effort in higher Business Risk Areas
- Interpreting and being able to explain and brief colleagues any detail of ISO 9001
- Understanding Good Management Practice in Quality
- Passing on Best Practice Knowledge to Staff
- Advising their Own and Supplier Organisations in Quality, Improvement
- Managing and Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Managing Nonconformities and Preventing Recurrence through Root Cause Analysis
- Organisational Improvement Techniques
- Benchmarking with World Class Organisations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.