Who should attend
Successful human capital analytics requires collaboration and cooperation between many parts of the organisation, so this course is suitable for:
- HR personnel: generalists, training and development, talent management, organisational development, and workforce planning analysts
- Financial stakeholders wishing to quantify the potential value of their workforces
- Strategic planners seeking to align market and environmental needs with required workforce capability
- IT specialists responsible for implementing the technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives
About the course
As people are recognised as the ultimate source of innovation and competitive advantage, many organisations are now turning to human capital analytics to gain a deeper understanding of their workforces, and improve the quality and credibility of HR decision-making.
This two-day programme run by a leading HR analytics expert provides an in-depth introduction to HR analytics and enables you to develop the skills to initiate a human capital analytics journey.
Learn how to manage your analytics journey through the programmes:
- Linking HR and business strategies
- Assessing organisational readiness for analytics initiatives
- Building the business case for analytics
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
- Using analytical insights to improve talent management processes
- Defining the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness
No prior knowledge or understanding of HR analytics is required. And, with group sizes of no more than 16, you'll be able to interact with like-minded colleagues from a range of organisations, and focus on developing your own knowledge, skills and understanding in this area. The small group size also allows you to focus on your business, and understand the steps you can take to embed HR analytics in your workplace. By the end of the course, you'll be in the position to initiate a human capital metrics journey that will help to improve the quality and credibility of your HR decision-making through HR data, metrics and analytics.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.