Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
Executives concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiative
About the course
Change as the major aspect of organizational life.
Understanding and Leading Change (ULC) prepares participants to meet the problems that come with initiating and implementing change. During the program, participants will examine change processes and the psychological, political, and organizational issues they generate. They will learn to categorize different challenges and identify specific problems for initiators, implementers, and recipients of change.
- greater awareness of change processes, typical patterns, and their challenges.
- deeper understanding of change as a major aspect of organizational life.
- frameworks and tools to initiate and successfully implement necessary change.
- solid network of global contacts
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Archetypes and dynamics of change processes
- Why change initiatives fail
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with resistance
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change
Ulf Schäfer is a program director at ESMT Berlin. He studied Philosophy, Mathematics, Logic and Theory of Science in Bonn, Knoxville, and Berkeley as well as Business Administration in Rotterdam and London (Canada). Ulf was a lecturer of Philosophy at Bonn University, a strategy consultant with A...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.