Unc Business Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
In today’s competitive job market, companies expect their employees to add more value than ever. Whether you are just beginning your career search or are looking for new opportunities, differentiating yourself from the competition is vital to successful job placement and promotion. The UNC Business Essentials certificate program provides working professionals and students with non-business majors the business skills needed to contribute in ways that move beyond their main areas of expertise. With a solid foundation of business knowledge that includes marketing, finance, operations, and communications, this program helps you impress employers, reach your career goals, and get ahead.
- Identify business structure and common organizational challenges
- Apply financial accounting principles to interpret income and cash flow statements and examine key financial indicators
- Understand how financial markets operate and the importance of managing capital
- Recognize the characteristics of a strong marketing campaign
- Identify management tasks of production and operation systems
- Design accessible business messages for maximum impact