Who should attend
- Treasurers and treasury managers
- Other treasury personnel likely to be involved in a systems review project
- Other financial personnel likely to be involved or impacted by a systems review project
- Project managers who will be leading or involved in a systems project
- IT personnel likely to be impacted by such a project (Note: this is not intended to be an IT technical course)
- Financial institutions or system providers who need to understand their clients’ perspective
About the course
In the present challenging business world impacted by Covid-19, many companies are reviewing their treasury processes and systems to achieve accurate cash positioning and risk assessment whilst frequently working with reducing budgets. This course examines the nature of such a project and the choices available to improve or replace treasury’s existing systems, covering the system selection and implementation project.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for and benefits of a treasury process and systems review
- Apply the results of the review to ensure an optimum systems solution and at an acceptable cost.
- Learn how a complete system selection and implementation project should be run
- Covid-19 – Determine how the project can be run efficiently on a wholly or partly remote basis
- Simply dial-in to the sessions from your desk
- Email access to your tutor between sessions
- Homework assignments and/or group exercises with tutor feedback
Ken has over twenty years experience of providing treasury consultancy, working for companies and organisations in Europe, USA, Middle East and South Africa and ten years previous experience in corporate treasury. Ken is a fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers in the UK and sits on th...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.