Transport - Planning, Development and Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Galilee International Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
Transport is without doubt a vital leg on which modern society stands. When improperly planned, the side effects of transport systems are unduly harmful. Road accidents, air pollution, congestion and delays in the transference of goods and services can be minimised if available funds and efforts are invested in proper planning, development and management. More so than technology itself, well thought out solutions based on accurate knowledge and an understanding of what experience has taught us, is key. This is the focus of the programme.
"Galilee institute is a hub for creating and mentoring transformational and progressive leaders..."
Effective and Efficient Management of Transport
- Economic Aspects of Land Transport Systems
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Project Management
Transport Planning, Development and Logistics
- Transport and Road Safety
- National Transport Strategy
- PPP - Executing National Projects under Resource Constraints
- Basic Principles of Public Transport
- Preventive Maintenance in Public Transport
- Environmental Aspects
- Transport Policy
- Strategic and Practical Issues
Who should attend
- All professionals in the transport sector
- Senior government officials
- Directors of regional offices
- Directors of municipal offices
- Private consultants