Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- All professionals in the transport sector
- Senior government officials
- Directors of regional offices
- Directors of municipal offices
- Private consultants
About the course
Transport is without doubt a vital leg on which modern society stands. When improperly planned, the side effects of transport systems are unduly harmful. Road accidents, air pollution, congestion and delays in the transference of goods and services can be minimised if available funds and efforts are invested in proper planning, development and management. More so than technology itself, well thought out solutions based on accurate knowledge and an understanding of what experience has taught us, is key. This is the focus of the programme.
"Galilee institute is a hub for creating and mentoring transformational and progressive leaders..."
Effective and Efficient Management of Transport
- Economic Aspects of Land Transport Systems
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Project Management
Transport Planning, Development and Logistics
- Transport and Road Safety
- National Transport Strategy
- PPP - Executing National Projects under Resource Constraints
- Basic Principles of Public Transport
- Preventive Maintenance in Public Transport
- Environmental Aspects
- Transport Policy
- Strategic and Practical Issues
Mr. Ur Omry is an independent consultant for ITS - Intelligent Transportation Systems. He also serves as the Chairman of ITS Israel, a non for profit, professional organisation that supports the ITS industry and promotes the utilization of ITS technologies and products in order to ease traffic co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.