Who should attend
- All professionals in the transport sector
- Senior government officials
- Directors of regional offices
- Directors of municipal offices
- Private consultants
About the course
Transport is of vital importance to modern society. When improperly planned, the side effects of transport systems are harmful. Road accidents, air pollution, congestion and delays in the delivery of goods and services can be minimised if funds and efforts are invested in efficient planning and future development.
More important than the technology itself; solutions, based on accurate knowledge and understanding of what experience has taught us, are key.
- Israel’s Land Transport Systems and Programme Overview – Presentations and Interaction online
- Transport Demand and Transport Supply – Economical Aspects of Land Transport Systems
- Land Transport Planning and Development
- Transport Network PlanningThe Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Concept
- Public Transport, Planning and Management
- Public Transport sector: Regulation and Tendering Process
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Smart Highways
- Data Bases and Highway Standards for Highway Development
- Transportation Safety
PhD Transport and Safety, the University of Michigan, USA MSE Transport and Safety, the University of Michigan, USA MSc Civil Engineering, the Technion, Israel BSc Civil Engineering, the Technion, Israel Dr. Moshe Becker is a transport and traffic safety expert and consultant. He has served as...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.