Who should attend
Those working in or studying advertising, marketing, PR, digital media or fundraising wishing to see how transmedia storytelling is transforming advertising.
About the course
Transmedia storytelling is the technique of telling a single story or story experience across multiple platforms and formats using traditional and digital platforms.This interactive, inspiring course will introduce you to transmedia storytelling and multiplatform writing.
From an advertising point of view this means deconstructing a brand story and using each communications channel (digital and print media) in the most effective way to reinforce and extend the marketing reach.
Over four days you will analyse and critique case studies, research, create, write and art direct ads for posters, print, digital media, TV and radio.Each activity will require you to select the most appropriate concept and content for the channel.On this course you will gain a deep understanding of these changes and learn how to develop a story that can be told on many platforms. This will be done by learning how to develop a brief, working on a live project and writing one element of a story world, producing media content and then launching it via social media.
- Latest developments in the advertising industry
- Strengths and weaknesses of each communications channel (TV, radio, digital media, print)
- Effective ways to use TV, print and online marketing
- Transmedia campaign conception
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand how brand stories across different platforms are linked
- Create brand stories from different perspectives for different media
- Pitch and explain your concepts to clients with confidence
Kalina is a London-based visual artist, working predominantly with photography and film within fashion and art context. Originally from Poland, Kalina studied law, which she eventually swapped for a Fashion Styling and Photography Degree at London College of Fashion. Since then she has collabora...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.