Transformative Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Texas LBJ School.Full disclaimer.
Professional DevelopmentGovernor’s Center for Management DevelopmentTransformative Leadership Program Transformative Leadership Program
The Transformative Leadership Program is a groundbreaking international collaboration to develop complex and adaptive thinking capacities in today’s leaders. Held over a six-month period, the program will provide participants with the opportunity to instill and apply lessons learned to their organizational context.
During this time, participants will engage in deep, experiential learning and remain closely connected to the program through:
- On-site intensive learning led by renowned educators
- On-site visits to organizations known for leading-edge applications in excellence
- Interactive online video-conferences
- Discussions with some of the best thinkers in and out of government
Participants also undertake individual and group assignments designed to broaden their understanding of the concepts and provide opportunities to apply their learning in a real-world context.
Who should attend
Leaders in a senior-level role who think strategically and are open to learning new perspectives.
McGill Executive Leadership Experience
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
A truly unique, world-class program
In order for any leadership learning experience to be effective it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time to allow participants to reflect and introspect, both on their journey as leaders today and what their future leadership destination will be.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a six-day program which advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, CEO visits, best practices/tools as well as one-on-one advising before and after the program. It develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision-makers, revolving around your role as a…
- Leader of People & Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker & “Imagineer”
- Value Creator, Innovator & Growth Seeker
Starting on Monday and ending on the following Saturday – each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as a value creator, innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching & advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal as well as organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions