About the course
The Global Challenges
The world is changing at a rapid pace never seen before with technology taking center stage as a major catalyst. In this era of constant change, successful global business and government leaders must be knowledgeable of technology trends and must understand new models to foster innovation.
The Challenge for Business
Technology is expanding exponentially, disrupting industries and shaking global economies.
How can existing businesses be transformed and benefit from technology trends to enhance competitive advantage?
The Challenge for Governments
Governments play a central role in competitiveness, often influencing, and being influenced by, markets and business disruptions.
What are the innovation policy frameworks needed to catalyze this?
TLIC is an intensive, 6-day, action-oriented program led by a team of diverse global facilitators hand-picked from within the ASU and GFCC networks. Participants will be exposed to tech trends, innovation frameworks and new models to assist leaders through this period of change.
The program will:
- Be organized as a series of strategic plenary sessions coupled with break out government and business tracks
- Utilize a blend of team building exercises and simulations, project-based engagements and living labs, panels and lessons from the trenches sessions.
- Include pre and post-program engagement.
Participants will walk away with commitments to actionable strategies and an enhanced global network to help catalyze change in their organization.
- Leadership & Transformation
- Transformation, Insight & Foresight
- Leading through Transformation
- Ideas into
TLIC Learning Journey
Designed as a learning journey to catalyze change within global business and government leaders, participants will come together to:
- Develop a connected global community of business innovators and competitiveness changemakers.
- Explore technology trends and innovation models from both industry and geographic perspectives
- Exchange best practices in competitiveness strategies
Track 1: Business Transformation
Business leaders will:
- Explore the ways business is being directly affected by technology growth.
- Empower business transformation by taking advantage of technology and new business and organizational models.
Track 2: Government Transformation
Government leaders will:
- Identify, train and develop an emerging class of global policy and character-based government leaders.
- Engage in dialogue around cutting-edge competitiveness concepts and tools for government transformation.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.