Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Professionals in or aspiring to leadership positions in all sectors (international organisations, private sector, governments, non-governmental organisations) who want to:
- Become visionary leaders
- Reinvent their professional path and lead with meaning
- Share insights with peers around a personal challenge
- Join our vibrant, international community of practice
About the course
Become a leader who thrive in an environment of global uncertainty and rapid change. With this intensive course, you will develop the right mindset to come up with a vision, build trust and inspire your teams.
- Develop your leadership potential to the next level
- Gain an elevated view and a future-ready mind to anticipate upcoming transformations
- Master the tools to anticipate, innovate and find collaborative solutions
Embrace complexity | Reframe the questions | Anticipate transformations | Develop a vision | Foster creativity | Lead with care | Move on with personal challenge | Test ideas with peers
DAY 1 - 2
Sensing and developing a vision
- Explore current trends and signals of potential change
- Identify critical junctures
- Scan the horizon and expand your options
DAY 2 - 3
- Identify your blind spots
- Develop mindfulness towards yourself and the world
- Embrace diversity
DAY 4 - 5
Designing innovative solutions
- Dive into the world of collective intelligence
- Experiment with new organisational models
- Act upon specific professional challenges
Strategy and Organisation Thomas Gauthier is professor at emlyon business school where he teaches strategic foresight. His research interests lie in the contribution of strategic foresight to organisational strategy and decision-making in a context of digital transformation EDUCATION 2008 - 2012...
AREAS OF EXPERTISE Emerging countries European Union Finance, financial markets, international investment Foreign policies Globalisation Multilateral diplomacy and international negotiation Regional integration Trade policies and law - WTO GEOGRAPHICAL REGION OF EXPERTISE North America West...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.