Transformational Leadership: Tapping Into Your Personal DNA
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
You will learn how to tap into your unique ‘essence’ or DNA, to clarify purpose, evoke passion, unleash leadership and harvest creativity. This process is called ‘igniting one’s natural genius’. It will help you devise action steps to transform your organisation and where you see yourself headed in the future, relative to your organisation’s purpose. Through the course of this programme, you will develop the tools to assess your own progress against your personal development plans, and optimise your actions for true personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identifying the ‘north star’ that ignites your natural genius
- Understanding one’s self by aligning three different levels of awareness
- (conscious, subconscious and unconscious)
- Understanding life’s bigger purpose
- Understanding how ‘core competence’ can become ‘core incompetence’
- Identifying key energy triggers
- Identifying activities, mindset and processes that drain energy
- Understanding the difference between change and transformation
Who should attend
This programme is for Managing Directors and CEOs of successful private and large enterprises, Presidents, heads in charge of business divisions, entrepreneurs (owners of medium-sized organisations), and the incumbent and next generation of leaders in family owned firms.