Transformational Global Leadership Journey: Global Mindset for Strategic Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your strategic global leadership perspectives and capabilities for increased influence across cultures and greater overall success with global responsibilities.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the key, research-based global leadership capabilities, collectively called "Global Mindset," in order to work with diverse groups in your global organization.
- Complete the Global Mindset Inventory (GMI) and GlobeSmart assessments to evaluate your current global leadership skill set and cultural preferences.
- Enhance your Global Mindset to work across cultures while exploring the nuances of leading within specific cultures, based on your own experiences and on research findings through GLOBE, a 20-year study of leadership behaviors across 62 societies.
- Discover the essential skills of global leadership (Global Mindset).
- Practice global leadership skills first-hand through role plays and simulations.
- Evaluate your current global leadership skill set using psychometric tools (GMI & GlobeSmart).
- Take away new insights and strategies to immediately enhance your capabilities.
- Explore the nuances of leading within specific cultures through case studies and peer mentoring.
- Create a personal action plan to continue the development of you and your teams.
Who should attend
This course is designed for mid- to senior-level managers with global and/or cross-cultural responsibilities.