Who should attend
- Multifunctional profiles within OEMs and their Supplier network - Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering, Programme and Project Managers, Quality
- Managers who need to reorganise their activity following retirement, mobility or social measures
- MFT leaders and team members supporting work transfers
About the course
A virtual seminar to reevaluate your Make/Buy strategy and reduce the cost and effort of the ToW process
How will I benefit?
- Use the ToW methodology to plan, monitor and drumbeat transfers of work
- Understand best practise and adopt behaviours that are critical to the success of Transfers of Work
- Reshape your company's Supply Chain by implementing an efficient Make/Buy strategy
- Learn to use practical tools to manage ToWs effectively
- Identify and assess risks that need to be mitigated during a ToW
- Understand roles and responsibilities of ToW project leader and team members
- Experience an end-to-end ToW project through a case study
What does the course cover?
- Review of the ToW methodology and understanding of the essential steps
- Critical gates and associated deliverables
- Support tools available and checklists to enhance effectiveness
- Analysis of performance-based indicators and decision-making aids
- Review of success factos as well as main risks/challenges that arise during ToWs
- Lessons learnt, best practice and risk-based thinking
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.