Training and Development Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
To embrace a career in training and development management, you’ll need to challenge traditional methods by learning about the most relevant and up-to-date techniques in skills development.
Become the person responsible for moulding and shaping corporate teams by stepping up into training and development management.
Focusing on the South African context, you’ll learn how to master the challenges, ethics and benefits surrounding the planning of effective training management courses. Gain the skills to take your career beyond traditional HR by becoming a Training and Development Manager.
What will set you apart
This course in training and development will give you the confidence to:
- Create, implement and evaluate effective training and development courses
- Master South African legislation surrounding training and development
- Highlight the importance of training and development in every organisation with this course in training and development
- Challenge traditional methods of training and development by championing the most relevant and up-to-date techniques
This skills development course from UCT will arm you with the most relevant teachings in the industry, ensuring you’re an invaluable asset to any organisation’s HR function. With a personalised and supported framework of training and development specialists, you’ll study in your own time, guided by a dedicated support team.
Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: The pivotal role of training and development in organisations
- Course Module 2: Legislation for training and development in South Africa
- Course Module 3: Analysing training needs
- Course Module 4: Integrating education, training and development in organisations
- Course Module 5: Theories of learning and training methodologies
- Course Module 6: Designing and developing a training programme
- Course Module 7: Integrating technology and online education
- Course Module 8: Implementing training programmes
- Course Module 9: Supporting organisational renewal through training
- Course Module 10: Evaluating training programmes