Who should attend
This highly engaging workshop is the ideal follow-up to our "Train the Trainer – Getting Started".
About the course
Learn how to build your own training materials and develop the skills you need to become a great trainer.
- An understanding of how to design your training session.
- Tools to develop meaningful content to meet the goals of your session.
- Knowledge to develop an action plan to gain commitment.
- An understanding of how to measure and gain feedback on your session.
What is covered in the course?
- Writing meaningful objectives.
- Designing the flow of material.
- Developing the content to meet the objectives.
- Design activities that enhance the learning.
- Develop a training running sheet (your session plan).
- Measuring participants’ understanding.
- Developing interactive communication in training.
- Building an action plan to implement their learning.
How will I benefit?
A follow on from our very popular "Train the Trainer - Getting Started", this one day practical workshop focuses on the essential next steps to meet the objectives of your training session – designing and developing your training content. You will learn how to build your training materials, develop an effective handbook and gain knowledge on how to design activities that enhance the learning of your employees.
How will my organisation benefit?
You’ll take back to your organisation a new mindset to approaching training, and the skills to run a smooth, entertaining training session that delivers key information.
Catherine is principal of a training organisation focused on business management and staff development. She has presented throughout Australia, NZ, Norway, Canada and USA. Catherine served on the national board of AITD and as National President of AITD and she sits on the Board of her family com...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.